OWN IT NOW. No Interest. Ever!
When you shop with Oxipay you can spread the cost of your purchase over 4 easy payments^, instead of paying the whole lot upfront. You only pay the cost of your purchase. There is no interest and no added fees, as long as you pay on time*.
How to pay with Oxipay?
1. Select Oxipay at checkout
Select Oxipay as your payment method at checkout - this will enable the cost to be split into 4 fortnightly payments^ with no interest or fees when you pay on time*. The maximum purchase price is $1000.
2. Join or log in
You will be asked to join Oxipay or log in if you're already a member. Joining is quick and easy with no long application forms.
3. Nominate your card
Nominate your New Zealand MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card and Oxipay will schedule your 4 fortnightly payments.
Who Can Use Oxipay?
- Live in New Zealand and be 18 years old or over
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and a New Zealand mobile telephone number
- Have a New Zealand MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card
- Have a New Zealand residential and shipping address
- Have a current New Zealand driver licence
Important To Know
^ When you purchase with Oxipay, up to a maximum of $1,000, Oxipay pays the store and you pay in 4 instalments. The first instalment is due when you make a purchase, with 3 remaining instalments due every fortnight.
* A late fee of $10 is charged if Oxipay does not receive your payment by the due date. If you are past due by more than 7 days, your account may be passed to Oxipay's Collections team where a $30 fee may be applied to your account.
For more information please visit www.oxipay.co.nz.